Komrads APL Low Monoblack
A sneaker made of recycled and reused materials.
• Upper: vegan apple leather. 55% apple waste, 40% synthetic resin, 5% PU.
• Sole: 100% recycled rubber.
• Lining & Laces: recycled cotton & plastic bottles.
• Removable insole: recycled plant-based carbon.
• Vegan: Officially PETA-approved.
• Designed in Belgium, produced in Portugal.
• Packaging: we use 100% recycled boxes and paper.
Use a damp cloth to clean your sneakers. We do not recommend washing your KOMRADS in the washing machine.
How do you maintain your APL sneakers? Read all about it in our blog.
The Komrads APL’s are ‘true to its size’. If you are not sure which size to take, take one size bigger – but only if you are between sizes (e.g. 39,5)! But first… check our size guide.