Komrads OCNS Black Chestnut
A sneaker made out of ocean plastic
- Upper & lining: Seaqual Yarn. 10% Seaqual marine plastic (from plastic marine litter), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.
- Upper patches: Recycled corn leather
- Sole: 100% recycled rubber.
- Laces: recycled cotton & plastic bottles.
- Removable insole: recycled plant-based carbon.
- Vegan: Officially PETA-approved
- Designed in Belgium, produced in Portugal.
The Komrads OCNS are ‘true to its size’. If you are not sure which size to take, take one size bigger – but only if you are between sizes (e.g. 39,5)! But first… check our size guide.
The OCNS sneakers come in a 100% recycled paper box.
Pre-order + free EU shipping
Dispatch date: Mid July