burgundy/gray, white midpart & anklepatch, camel rubber sole, white piping
The Ruby is royal in its color, but also in its choices. Pair it with some jeans or some shorts, do whatever you like. The Ruby lets you take a chance on life.
SIZE TIP: ICNS fit rather big. F.e.: If you normally have a 39,5, a 39 should fit perfect for you.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Belgium brand for men & women with, Russian/Slovak roots.
- Produced in Europe, in the original factory in Slovakia, using oldschool craft techniques.
- Qualitative and unique design.
- Comfortable fitting with removable insole.
- Made of solid hard canvas and recycled rubber soles.
- Style: punk & urban cool.
- Motto: Need my friends, need my komrads
The Komrads ICNS were first made around the fifties in the Soviet Union, in response to the American Converse All Stars. In the 90’s Komrads also dominated the streets and the many festivals. However, the production was stopped in 2009, when the Eastern European factory only wanted to concentrate on making work shoes and rain boots. Two Belgians, including Mark Vandevelde, reanimated the cult classic, remained faithful to the original black & white design but also added new, colourful versions. In addition, they enhance the quality of the shoe by reworking with hard canvas and adding a qualitative rubber sole in place of the red (fast-wearing) sole.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
No size guide available yet.